|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Battle Pet Level: 25
Antoran Wastes is a zone on the planet of Argus. It serves as one of three zones on Argus and hosts the raid Antorus, the Burning Throne, dominating the western half of the zone. It is located inside the rift that bisects Argus, embedded on a cliff near the top of the rift.
The Antoran Wastes are a barren area, fully consumed by the fel. To the north is a factory/laboratory area centered around the Spirit Crucible and assaulted by Illidan from the Veiled Den. To the south, the artillery at Felfire Armory defends the port of Terminus and is assaulted by Alleria at Light's Purchase. The western half of the area is dominated by Antorus, the Burning Throne.
Maps and subregions
- Travel is done via a Lightforged Beacon, a form of teleportation from hub to hub.
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Krokuun||110||East||By Lightforged Beacon or the Vindicaar.|
|Mac'Aree||110||North-East||By Lightforged Beacon or the Vindicaar.|
- Main article: Antoran Wastes storyline
Notes & trivia
- During early PTR, before patch 188.8.131.5208, this area was known as the Stygian Wake instead.
- When jumping out of the edge of the map into the planetary rift, the player enters the "Fel Core" subzone shortly before dying.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-09-08): "Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to the nearest flight point in Antoran Wastes even if it was inactive."
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.