Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
- For the descendants of Modimus Anvilmar, see Anvilmar family.
Anvilmar (also known as Building A3) is the first settlement of significance encountered by starting dwarves. It lies north in Coldridge Valley and has a set of trainers and some quest givers, as well as a few vendors. The central structure of Anvilmar houses a large forge, although there are no tradeskill trainers present. It is likely named after the great king Modimus Anvilmar, the High King of all dwarves before the War of the Three Hammers.
- Branstock Khalder <Priest Trainer>
- Saripal Smolderbrew <Warlock Trainer>
- Solm Hargrin <Rogue Trainer>
- Teegli Merrowith <Mage Trainer>
- Lo <Monk Trainer>
- Teo Hammerstorm <Shaman Trainer>
- Thorgas Grimson <Hunter Trainer>
- Thran Khorman <Warrior Trainer>
- Durnan Furcutter <Cloth & Leather Armor Merchant>
- Grundel Harkin <Armorer>
- Rybrad Coldbank <Weaponsmith>
In the RPG
Anvilmar is a dwarven smithing center in Coldridge Valley. Miners draw ore from the fertile mountains, and Anvilmar's numerous craftsmen mold it into fine works. The town is a welcome respite from the cold wilderness, and weary travelers can purchase excellent dwarven weapons and armor. Brann Bronzebeard's mithril mail comes from Anvilmar, and it has saved his life many times over.
- Anvilmar is located southwest of Coldridge Pass, around on the map.
- Once, Anvilmar was destroyed (or at least attacked) by a giant Frostmane troll.