Anyport is a smugglers cove (and often simply referred to as the Cove) in western Drustvar. When Alliance adventurers first encounter this town it's under the control of Richard Tornsail of the Irontide Raiders. Goblin entrepreneur Cesi Loosecannon request the help of Alliance adventures to restore trade and expel the pirates. For Horde adventurers the town is already open to business as part of the Horde War Campaign.
- Richard Tornsail <Irontide Raiders>
- Cesi Loosecannon <Boss of Anyport>
- Tan Lotuswind <Flight Master>
- Fixi Slyshiv <Innkeeper>
Cesi Loosecannon starts the quest to liberate the cove from the Irontide thugs and restore trade in town for all people, including lots of Shady Customers. The following quests have the adventurers help some of the inhabitants confront the pirates culminating with the quest . After Richard Tornsail is slain, Cesi becomes the new "Boss of Anyport" opening the town's amenities to the Alliance adventurers including the flightpath, inn and traders.
- In the beta, this area was known as Smuggler's Cove. The Shady Customers indicate that it is still an area for smugglers.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.