Anything But Water
84 (Requires 84)
+250 Wildhammer Clan
Check the cellar Eoin Dunwald mentioned for a keg.
Look, buddy. Either you're here to help me find some drink, or you're in the way.
Why don't ya go down to the old storehouse and look downstairs. I had a mighty suspicion that ol' bookkeeper up in there was sneaking sips between pages. I bet he has a keg in his basement!
If ya find anything, come straight back to me! No dallyin'... this is urgent!
You stink of sober! Find me some drink!
Donnely's belly! That's more like it. Good to not be dyin' of the thirst again.
Here, have some. Good ol Eoin's never so impolite as ta not share!
Fly back to the ruins. Atnorth of the road just outside the building is a sign:
- Wildhammer Ale Inside. Private Stash.
Intriguing. Head inside to find another:
- Ale downstairs. Do not touch. Sincerely, not the bad guys.
Well, that second sign looks trustworthy. It clearly said "not the bad guys"! So, head downstairs.
It's a trap! Three Twilight Shadeprowlers step out of the shadows.
- Twilight Shadowprowler says: You're ours now, <race>.
- Suddenly, Eoin jumps in the fray!
- Eoin yells: Keep your hands of me ale, ya unclean pint-hatin' mongrels!
- Eoin one-shots the prowlers near him. Seeing this, one shadeprowler makes a run for it!
- Eoin yells: An' where you think you're goin', sonny?!
- Eoin takes off after him.
Clean up the area and then loot one of the Sacred Ale Taps. Eoin is upstairs, standing over the corpse of the runner.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.