Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Apexis Shard
- Binds when picked up
- "A slivered fragment of an Apexis Crystal."
An Apexis Shard is a slivered fragment of an . It drops from all creatures and Ethereals in Blade's Edge Mountains near Ogri'la and Bash'ir's Landing. They are also a reward from the following quests:
As a quest objective
 Jho'nass <Ogri'la Quartermaster>,  Aether-tech Masters,  Aether-tech Adepts (sells some rare gems), and  Aether-tech Assistants (sells special unstable flasks) will sell items given the correct reputation and the appropriate number of Apexis Shards and Apexis Crystals.
|Potent Unstable Diamond||160||Gem|
Apexis Shards are used for a multitude of quests and items, including the following:
- The most common one is gathering 10 and turning them in at any Crystalforge to create an Unstable flask.
- One to power the while working on the quest (or the repeatable version)
- Purchase items from the Ogri'la quartermaster, Jho'nass.
- 50 to power up a Depleted item
- 35 to break open an egg to start
- 1 to power the Apexis Relic for and 35 for the Apexis Monument for
- 35 to summon a demon chief for
- 10 and a to create a