|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<Royal Apothecary Society>|
|Level||20 / 100 - 110 / 120|
|Health||1,400 / 5,196,335 / 614,860|
|Affiliation(s)||Undercity, Royal Apothecary Society, Uncrowned|
|Location||Undercity; Hall of Shadows|
He is the assistant of Master Apothecary Faranell, and a Forsaken whose brain had obviously been damaged by his first death. He mutters to himself in the third person. He assisted Faranell in showing effects of the new Blight to Sylvanas Windrunner.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
He is also found in the Hall of Shadows.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
He participated in the Battle for Darkshore.
- Apothecary Keever says: Hmm, it would seem Keever needs a new subject. If that fool, Abernathy, keeps taking Keever's subjects, Keever may have to have a word with him.
- Apothecary Keever says: Ahh, there we go, now Keever must try this vial and see if it works.
- Apothecary Keever forces the fluid down the weary man's throat. (Man turns into toad) Apothecary Keever pokes the small toad.
- Apothecary Keever says: Not what Keever was hoping for. Keever may have added too much earthroot. Let's see if the second serum will do what I need.
- Apothecary Keever feeds the toad some of the strange liquid. (Subject turns into squirrel)
- Apothecary Keever pokes the fuzzy squirrel with obvious disappointment.
- Apothecary Keever says: Well, this is just not right. The creature is far too small. Let us see what Keever's third batch will do.
- Apothecary Keever feeds the squirrel some of the viscous fluid. (Turns into rabbit)
- Apothecary Keever pokes the skittish rabbit.
- Apothecary Keever says: Keever is unhappy with this. Prehaps if Keever were to try a larger dose, that may fix this dilemma.
- Apothecary Keever grabs the rabbit and pours the liquid down its throat.
- Apothecary Keever says: What is this? Did Keever ask for a sheep? Keever wanted a weapon of great power and all he got was this sheep. Keever is very disappointed.
- Apothecary Keever pokes the wooly sheep repeatedly. (sheep explodes)
- Apothecary Keever says: Keever is most pleased.
- The way that Apothecary Keever pokes the sheep repeatedly is a reference to the old Warcraft RTS games in which, if you clicked on a critter (including a sheep) enough times, it would eventually explode (but not cause any actual effect on gameplay, so would not modify terrain or harm any units, etc.). Also, the way some units respond to you after being clicked on enough times suggests that in the old Warcraft RTS games, you would actually be poking them when clicking.