Apprentice Rosalyn is a blood elf warlock and quest giver initially found just inside the southern entrance of Mucksnout Den in Highmountain. She and her mentor, Soulkeeper Uriah, were to transport a handful of Soul Chambers to Allari the Souleater in Azsuna, but while traveling through Mucksnout Den their caravan was attacked by a group of Mucksnout kobolds that stole the shards. Uriah insisted on going further into the cave to retrieve the chambers, leaving Rosalyn at the entrance, where she asks adventurers for aid in retrieving the shards, finding Uriah and later, after Uriah dies of his injuries, detaining three powerful demons that escaped from their soul chambers. After adventurers help her with these three tasks, Rosalyn says that she will honor Uriah's memory by completing the journey to Azsuna to deliver the soul chambers as planned.
- This road isn't safe, adventurer.
- Kobolds attacked our caravan and made off with the soul chambers we were meant to deliver to Allari for interrogation.
- What are soul chambers?
- Soul chambers are brilliant, but fragile gems that can be used to imprison demons.
- Soulkeeper Uriah and I were in possession of a handful of these shards until kobolds ransacked our caravan.
- Those mindless vermin have no idea what terror they may have unleashed.