|Title||<The Deep Storm>|
|Race||Water elemental (Elemental)|
|Level||113 - 122 Elite|
|Location||Tidewater Sanctum, Shrine of the Storm|
Aqu'sirr is the first boss of Shrine of the Storm.
It can create Aqualings.
The deeps hide many powerful secrets lost to time. A master of these waters, Lord Stormsong calls upon one of these creatures of myth to defend the sacred shrine.
|( · )||Leather Hands|
|( · )||Mail Hands|
|( · )||Cloth Waist|
|( · )||Plate Feet|
|( · )||Ring|
|( · )||Melee DPS Trinket|
- Lord Stormsong yells: How dare you sully this holy place with your presence!
- Lord Stormsong yells: I call upon the surging waters! Arise, and wipe out these intruders!
- Stormsong casts "Requiem of the Abyss", causing Aqu'sirr to rise from the pool.
- Brother Pike says: Stormsong has twisted this sacred place. We must press on and undo his foul work.
- Rexxar says: A fine kill... but our true prey retreated into the shrine.
- In an earlier beta build, the Adventure Guide description read: "The deep hides many things and much power. Lord Stormsong is not unfamiliar with these waters and calls upon them to defend the sacred grounds."
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.