Ara-Hinam Refugees are night elf ghosts located at the Drowned Market in Nazjatar. They fled to Zin-Azshari from Ara-Hinam when the village was destroyed by the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients. They drowned when the Great Sundering destroyed the capital city.
- Our home was destroyed by demons. We had no where else to turn.
- And now the people of this city won't believe us. The Queen will not even grant us an audience.
- We lost so many just trying to get here.
- I... I thought I heard water. Rushing, roaring water...
- There are some who say the Queen is consorting with the same demons that destroyed our home.