Aranelle is a dryad located at Lorlathil in Val'sharah.
- [100 - 110] Nature's Call
- Please, <class>, do not tarry. I cannot imagine a world without Cenarius!
- Something terrible is afoot, traveler. I can feel it.
- When our hearts falter, we cease to respect the world around us.
- Nature holds a mirror to our souls.
- Thorns are a means of defense for green and growing things: fragile flora that would otherwise be defenseless.
- Do not curse the thorns. Rejoice in the blossoms they make possible.
- You may take your rest here without fear of nightmares.
- Druids wielding Claws of Ursoc
- I see you've recovered the Claws of Ursoc from the Emerald Dream. Can you match his tenacity, druid?
- Druids wielding Fangs of Ashamane
- You carry with you the Claws[sic] of Ashamane, druid. We still tell stories of her bravery throughout the grove.
- Death knights wielding [Apocalypse]
- Ugggh - that blade - what is that you carry? Disease and rot surround you, Death Knight!
- There's a rather large pile of feces right behind her at all times. However, right behind the pile of feces stands a pot of flowers. The three makes a perfectly aligned row of, dryad > feces > flowers.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
- The above-mentioned row of "dryad > feces > flowers", might be a vague reference to how dryad's feces grow into flora.