|Race||Man'ari eredar (Demon)|
Arax'ath is a man'ari eredar general under the command of Lord Hel'nurath on Xoroth. He would rarely leave his domain, remaining on the planet even after the Legion's third invasion. When Hel'nurath created the first wrathsteed, he gave it to him for being his greatest general. Mor'zul Bloodbringer would discover this information and use it to help the Council of the Black Harvest to summon the steed on Dreadscar Rift and capture it. After being able to lure Arax'ath in with his mount, he would be slain and his stead would pass ownership to the The First.
Since he died on the Twisting Nether, he is gone for good.
- Chaos Bolt — Sends a bolt of Chaotic Fire at the enemy, dealing Fire damage. Chaos Bolt cannot be resisted, and pierces through defensive immunities.
- Curse of Agony — Curses an enemy with agony, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec. over 15 sec. Only one curse per warlock can be active on any one target.
- Hand of Arax'ath — alls down a demonic meteor full of Felfire Imps, which burst forth to attack the target for 1 min.Inflicts 142500 to 157500 Fire damage on impact to all enemies within 8 yds of the target location.
- Seed of Xoroth — Plants a shadowy seed of corrupted power at a targeted locat1on. Upon contact, the seed arms over several seconds then explodes, inflicting 285000 to 315000 Shadow damage to anyone within 8 yards.
- Void Bolt — Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Main article: The Wrathsteed of Xoroth#Notes
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.