We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Arcane Charges are a unique Arcane mage resource displayed in the user interface beneath the player's health and mana bars. They become available to Arcane mages at level 10. Mages can have a maximum of 4 Arcane Charges at a time.
Arcane Charges interact with the mage's arcane spells:
- Generated by , , and .
- Increases the damage of Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Explosion, and by 60%.
- Increases the mana cost of Arcane Blast and Arcane Explosion by 125%.
- After level 34, increases the number of targets hit by Arcane Barrage for 50% damage by 1.
Arcane Charges begin to decay and disappear after 40 seconds of inactivity, losing 1 charge every 5 seconds.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned into a resource mechanic for Arcane mages.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now last 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds), and increases mana cost by 100% (down from 150%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The damage buff from Arcane Charge has been increased from 22% to 25%, and Arcane Blast's mana cost increase when affected by Arcane Charge is now +75% (was +125%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.