|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Mandatory talent for every PvE or PvP Arcane Mage. This talent gives many non-flat dps increase:
- More frequent aggro wiping via .
- Increased damage done under effect of or .
- Reduced cooldown on , which brings easier mana management.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Arcane Flows works differently. It invokes the flow of Arcane magic, allowing the next two non-instant Mage spells to be cast while moving. It lasts until cancelled.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): This talent is now a Tier 3 talent, down from Tier 8. Now reduces cooldowns by 12/25%, down from 15/30%.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Now reduces the cooldown of , and by 15/30%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now also reduces the cooldown of Evocation by 1m/2m.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.