||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Spell Impact (3 ranks)
- Arcane, Tier 3
- Increases the damage of your Arcane Explosion, Arcane Blast, Blast Wave, Fire Blast, Scorch, Fireball, Ice Lance and Cone of Cold spells by an additional 2/4/6%.
Spell Impact is a mage talent that increases the damage of the [Arcane Blast], [Arcane Explosion], [Blast Wave], [Fire Blast], [Scorch], [Fireball], [Ice Lance] and [Cone of Cold] spells by 2% per rank, up to 6% at rank 3.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Arcane Impact renamed Spell Impact and now affects Blast Wave, Fire Blast, Cone of Cold, and Ice Lance.
- This talent was introduced in Patch 2.0.1. Previously, it was known as [Improved Arcane Explosion] and only affected the Arcane Explosion spell.