Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- For the mob type with the same name, see Arcane Wraith.
Arcane wraiths (also called mana elementals) are beings of pure mana. They superficially appear to resemble undead shades (and not wraiths), though they are in actuality elementals and seem to be a variant form of mana surges. The manawraiths are considered to be arcane wraiths, even though they are a type of mana surge. Tainted Arcane Wraiths also resemble mana surges. Arcane wraiths and mana surges are both types of "mana elementals". They can originate from the Twisting Nether, and an explosion of mana of great magnitude can bring these creatures to other planets, but they can also reach other planets by other means, such as being summoned by the blood elves and controlled with .
- Arcane Wraith, Eversong Woods
- Crazed Mana-Wraith, the Nexus
- Ether Fiend, Eversong Woods
- Mageslayer, Netherstorm
- Mana Stalker, Eversong Woods
- Mana Wraith, Netherstorm
- Nether Anomaly, Netherstorm
- Nether Wraith, Mechanar
- Shade of the Spiritspeaker, Winterspring