|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
- <Class>, you didn't happen to see a courier on your way here? We are awaiting word from Silvermoon City and their messenger is late!
- <Class>, look what they've done to our beloved land. The Scourge must be destroyed!
- Sometimes it feels like I'll never go back to being a simple functionary in service to Dame Auriferous. I'm not cut out for war.
- Thankfully there are those like you who burn to see Quel'Thalas restored to its former beauty. Crush the Scourge, <class>! Crush them wherever you can!
- Ah, here's the hero / heroine of the hour now! Good to see you again, <name>! I trust that you're still destroying the Scourge wherever you find them?
Arcanist Vandril, what are the Forsaken doing here?
The situation is more grim than many have been led to believe. The Forsaken are here as allies in the fight against our common enemy, the Scourge.
Trust me when I say this, without them them the Ghostlands would be lost and the Scourge would already have overrun all of Eversong Woods!
But more than anything else, we need your help in reclaiming our once proud lands!
- Where's that courier?
- Whatever the courier delivers, I hope that it's good news.
- The hour runs late. The message from Silvermoon City is delayed for some reason.
- The courier from Silvermoon City is delayed. Perhaps I should send a scout to look for him?
- At this rate I'm going to pace a rut into the road. I hope the messenger from Kalecgos arrives soon.
- Where is the messenger from the regent lord?
Vandril may have been one of the few aware of Anveena's true identity. He refers to her protector Kalecgos by his full name, rather than his mortal alias, Kalec. His line concerning the blue dragon suggests the two were corresponding, perhaps about Anveena.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.