The quests become available at 425 archaeology skill, and buff the instance, rather than the characters. The buff affects all characters in the instance, and is not lost due to death. The buff is not lost if the character completing the quest leaves the group. Similarly, the buff affects even characters who join the group and enter the instance after the quest is completed.
|Blackrock Caverns||Elemental damage taken -5%|
|Halls of Origination||Increased movement speed|
|The Stonecore||Physical damage taken -5%|
|The Vortex Pinnacle||Life and mana regeneration|
|Lost City of the Tol'vir||10% bonus damage against Neferset|
|Grim Batol||Crit chance +5%|
|Throne of the Tides||Waters of Elune||10% bonus damage against Naga|
|Zul'Aman||Chance to summon a small Amani Bear Cub guardian when dealing damage or healing|
|Zul'Gurub||Chance to summon a small Raptor Hatchling guardian when dealing damage or healing|
List of Buffs
- Dark Iron Contingency Plan — Builders' emergency measures reduces elemental damage done to you by 5%. Only active while you remain within Blackrock Caverns.
- Map of the Architects — Knowledge of the dungeon's architecture improves your movement speed. Only active while you remain in the Halls of Origination.
- Might of the Earthen — Physical damage taken is reduced by 5% while you remain in The Stonecore.
- Whisper of the Djinn — Exposure to this magical smoke heals your wounds and replenishes your mana slowly over time. Only active while you remain in The Vortex Pinnacle.
- Tol'vir Secrets — Knowledge of tol'vir anatomy gives you 10% bonus damage against the Neferset. Only active while you remain in the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
- Vengeance of the Wildhammer — While infused with the rage of the dwarves who lost their home, your critical chance is increased by 5%. Only active while you remain within Grim Batol.
- Waters of Elune — Coating your weapons and armor in the Waters of Elune confers a 10% bonus damage against the naga. Only active while you remain in The Throne of the Tides.
- Amani Power — An Amani Bear Cub sometimes comes to your aid when dealing damage to enemies. Only active while you remain within Zul'Aman.
- Call o' da Raptor — A Young Gurubashi Raptor sometimes comes to your aid when dealing damage to enemies. Only active while you remain within Zul'Gurub.