Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Archimonde (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Archimonde.
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
Archimonde the Defiler was one of the first demons to rally behind Sargeras when the Burning Legion was formed. Archimonde is heartless and brutal, but very cunning and far sighted. The colossal demon wields limitless warlock magics and primal strength to lay waste to any who would oppose his fiery will. In his heart of hearts, he seeks to become a god and wield powers that rival those of Sargeras himself. After ten thousand years of waiting, he is prepared to invade the world of Azeroth once again. Though he is committed to carry out the invasion in Sargeras' name, he may have ulterior motives in mind for the world and its innate magics.
Archimonde had the unique class "Warlock".
Statistics at Level 10
|Dark Portal||Rain of Chaos||Bash||Finger of Death|
|Archimonde's abilities in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.|
- 3475 HP
- 915 MP
- 62-176 chaos ranged damage (+5 item)
- 11 divine armor (+8.3 item)
- Spell Immunity
- 48 Strength (+11 item)
- 44 Agility (+11 item)
- 56 Intelligence (+5 item) Primary Attribute
- Dark Portal (opens a portal allowing demons to step through and do Archimonde's bidding)
- Rain of Chaos (summons multiple infernals)
- Bash (sometimes his attacks stun target)
- Finger of Death (non-magical damage on single unit)
- Items (when he battles at Mount Hyjal)