|This article is a Battle for Azeroth stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Storm's Wake
Question Brother Alen for information about the missing fleet.
It seems like this Brother Alen we keep hearing about might have some answers.
At least, I sure hope so. Everyone here seems a bit... evasive.
I think I saw some archivists heading into the southern cloister. If we follow them, I bet we'll find Alen too.
You will receive:
I'd rather not stick around to see if he's right.
- Taelia says: The tidesages have some of the most complete libraries in the world. I bet we'll find our archivist there.
Enter the library:
- Brother Alen says: Do not delay. Lord Stormsong needs these charts at the Shrine of the Storm at once!
Speak with him:
- Ah, welcome. Visitors are becoming rare these days, especially in the archives.
- How may I help you?
- Can you tell me anything about the missing fleet?
- Brother Alen says: Follow me. Eyes down.
- Alen passes a tidemapper.
- Boralus Tidemapper says: Outsiders are forbidden in the archives, Brother.
- Brother Alen says: Back to your work. They're with me.
- Alen reaches Lieutenant Wade and the entrance to the archives.
- Brother Alen says: Bar all visitors. I have guests.
- Liuetenant Wade says: Yes, Brother.
- Brother Alen says: This way.
- Alen heads downstairs into the Monastery Archives.
- Brother Alen says: You have no idea of the danger you are in here.
- Taelia says: What do you mean, "danger"?
- Brother Alen says: The fleet is not lost. It is being held prisoner in an unnatural storm.
- Wade runs downstairs and starts attacking the adventurer. Alen cowers in fear.
- Lieutenant Wade says: Heretic! You will not interfere!
- Liuetenant Wade says: I was only... following orders...
- Brother Alen says: Are you all right? I should have known better than to think Wade above the shadow that has taken House Stormsong.
- Brother Alen says: Our people follow a dark path. But there are those among us who have sown the seeds of resistance.
- Alen hands the adventurer a .
- Brother Alen says: Find Brother Pike in Brennadam. Give him this pendant. Our work is just beginning, and he will need your help.
- Brother Alen says: Now leave, while you still can! The others have surely caught on to your efforts.
Turn in to Taelia.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.