|Title||<Master of Spells>|
He will ask for a volunteer, and cast one of several effects on the player should they accept.
- Gorilla Knowledge — Test the knowledge of an Un'Goro Gorilla. (turns you into an Un'goro Gorilla)
- A Nakada Special — Have you learned your lesson? (turns you into a tiny Mana surge)
- Before one can truly understand the artistry of weaving a spell, one must first ask themselves how many bunnies can you see?
- When you understand the meaning of this question, the foundation of the universe will become more clear.
- Firebolts, ice blocks, arcane blasts, all of these are simple manifestations of arcana.
- They are safe spells, proven time and again to be both stable and effective.
- Now, if you really want to blow up the universe, well... Some things are best kept for the advanced class.
- Don't yell at your students; Instead, speak very softly but firmly when disciplining them. It forces them to listen more carefully and frankly it's a lot scarier than yelling.
- If your spell fails to land, make sure the arcana you are trying to wield has enough power to manifest at its destination.
- Never underestimate the ingenuity and mischief that can be caused by a child who has mastered Invisibility.
- This week we are discussing ley lines... again. Their practicality when it comes to magical understanding cannot be understated.
- Few truly understand how fragile the fabric of this world is.
- Why, a poorly designed spell could bring our entire reality to a screeching halt.
Ah, a <class>. Would you like to participate in today's lecture?
I am in a need of a volunteer.
Nakada transforms the player with a spell described above receiving 30 minutes debuff Test Subject .
Notes and trivia
- Nakada seems to be the Alliance version of the Horde's Bom'bay.
- Archmage Nakada is a reference to Ron Nakada, Blizzard Senior Engineer who passed away on April 2, 2014.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.