Archmage Vargoth's Retreat (quest)
103 - 110 (Requires 103)
Investigate Archmage Vargoth's quarters.
- Portal Used
- Archmage Vargoth's Retreat Entered
- Crystal Ball Examined
- Frosted Doughnut Examined
- Magical Tome Examined
- Well-worn Scroll Examined
I will hold out hope that our esteemed colleague is merely up to his usual eccentricities.
What have you discovered, <name>?
Hmm. This appears to be Archmage Vargoth's notes on the . Supposedly the energy of captured souls stored within it can be channeled directly from the stone! If that's true, it is very powerful, indeed!
- 7,740 XP
- Quest accept
- Archmage Kalec says: Portal coming up!
- Archmage Kalec proceeds to open a portal to Archmage Vargoth's retreat.
- Retreat entered
- Archmage Kalec says: This is a nice space for a mortal. Let's see what secrets it is hiding.
- Crystal Ball examined
- Archmage Kalec says: Mortals and their crystal balls... Although this one may actually be more than just a novelty.
- Frosted Doughnut examined
- Archmage Kalec says: That stinks! It's covered in mold. Archmage Vargoth has been away longer than I thought.
- Magical Tome examined
- Archmage Kalec says: Fascinating! This is a spell book of ancient Nightborne rituals. I must borrow it sometime.
- Well-worn scroll examined
- Archmage Kalec says: Now this is interesting. I had no idea Archmage Vargoth was also interested in the breeding habits of angelfish!
- Archmage Vargoth's Journal
- Archmage kalec says: Wait. Is that a journal you've found? That may be what we are looking for!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.