|Race||Lightforged draenei (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Army of the Light|
|This section is a lore stub.|
After the Xenedar was shot down in Krokuun, she was separated from the rest of the Lightforged, but got help from adventurers. She sent them to deal with felbats in the area, as well as to locate Baraat the Longshot.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Polymorph: Talbuk — Transforms an enemy into a talbuk, forcing it to wander around for up to 10 sec. While wandering, the talbuk cannot attack or cast spells. Any damage will transform the target back into its normal form. Only one target can be polymorphed at a time.
- Anything can be a weapon with the right mindset.
- Blade and spear. Ready to serve the Light.
- We will redeem our home.
- Keep an eye out for anything useful.
- Dioniss aca.
- The Legion will stop at nothing.
- Few among us still wield true magic after we saw what tempted our brethren. I will take any advantage I can get.
- Bormos over there has a great saying for times like this: "Give me a hundred Lightforged. Barring that, a thousand regular troops."
- Our people were greedy, lusting for power. I have faith in the Light, and I have all the power I need to show them the errors of their way.
- I can feel the power in the air. It lingers, even after all this time.
- By blade and spell, we make our stand against our enemies. We cannot rely too heavily on one or the other.
- Quoram and I have... a history.
Let it suffice to say that I didn't depart the Conservatory on the best terms. (after awakening Vigilant Quoram)
High Wakener Aargon. Where to start?
He ascended to his position only after his predecessor Thal'kiel was banished. That is a story for another time, if you are not familiar with it.
Needless to say he was...an opportunist.
Under the Legion he became Aargoss.
To the Army of Light he was known as the Soulcleaver. Where soul engines operated, Aargoss was never far away.
Arc-Counsul Velara answered only to Archimonde himself.
She was a focused and quiet individual as I recall. Parallel to the Wakener's guild, she led the Consulate in the pursuit of the powers of creation.
Under her tutelage we vastly expanded our ability to summon creatures of the arcane. The familiars that linger here still bear marks of her expertise. She was also largely responsible for cultivating the shield technology that we use even now.
She took the name Arch Magus Velysra and the title of Archmage when she joined the Legion.
I hope you shall never meet her.
Ah, the Grand Vizier.
He acted as the Arc-Consul's second and oversaw much of the day to day operations in the Conservatory.
When discipline was needed, it was often his voice that would ring out. He was not well liked, but he was respected nonetheless.
Beyond that, I know nothing of his fate.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.