Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Title||<The Argent Dawn>|
- The time has come for Horde and Alliance to look towards Northrend and the invasion of the Lich King. In recent days, territories across Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have come under attack. Will you take up arms to save your land from destruction at their hands?
- First version
The tides of war have come again. From the cold north, the Lich King's necropolises have laid siege to our lands. He and his cursed general, Kel'Thuzad, send flying necropolises to invade across the world.
- Second version
The tides of war have come again. From the cold north, the Lich King's necropolises have laid siege to our lands. He sends flying necropolises to invade across the world.
What can I do?
- The Scourge are establishing small staging points in the places under attack, receiving communications and other assistance from the necropolises that fly overhead. From what we can tell, the only way to root them out is by killing the ground forces that surround the points.
Where are we battling the Scourge?
- The Lich King brought only small forces to bear against each of Azeroth's capital cities, while their main forces periodically attack the following lands:
Azshara, the Blasted Lands, the Burning Steppes, the Tanaris Desert, the Eastern Plaguelands and Winterspring.
- (Questions for each of the lands responding with an empty or active)
- For the time being, that area is free of Scourge influence. I fear it will only be a matter of time before they return. (Empty)
- The Scourge infestation grows in <zone>. Every able bodied warrior is needed to stem the tide of their invasion.
- Number of Necropolises remaining: <number> (Active)
How many battles have we won?
We have won <number> battles against the Scourge. Take heart, <name>, while many battles lie ahead, heroes, heroes from every realm have risen to fight them.
- Second version
We have won <number> battles against the Scourge. Gird yourself, <name>, for this war is far from over.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Added.