|Title||<The Argent Dawn>|
|Race(s)||Human, Blood elf|
Argent Knights can be summoned with an for 30 seconds. When this time is up they will bubblehearth, which is not dispellable by any means. Your faction determines what race it is, humans for the Alliance and blood elves for the Horde. They also use the paladin mounts, again with the colors of their respective faction. As of patch Patch 3.2.0, blood elves spawn for both factions.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: 80-120 Physical Damage.
- : 300-500 Holy Damage.
- : 70-160 Physical Damage, also applies a stacking debuff to the target that increases holy damage received.
- Seal of Protection: Grants then target 5 seconds of immunity to attacks
- : Heals for about 1000, can crit for 200% normal healing
- : N/A
- : N/A
- Alliance knights wield , while Horde paladins knights .
- The human female knight has the same appearance and weapon as both the Argent Champion summoned and fought during the quest The Valiant's Challenge, and Temura Ence, an Alliance garrison follower. It is possible that she is intended to be the same person.