Argent Tournament Grounds
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King|
The Argent Tournament Grounds is the location of the base for the Argent Crusade's Argent Tournament, north of Sindragosa's Fall, in the northeast area of Icecrown. It is a full-featured quest hub with flight masters, profession trainers, and vendors. Because both sides have access to the area, it is designated as a sanctuary.
To start the quest-chain proper, look for the Argent Pavilion just to the west of the Crusaders' Coliseum. On the map provided, you will see that it is marked by "START HERE". stands just inside and two Argent Peacekeepers stand just outside the entrance to the building. The northern part of the building serves as a chapel of the Light led by . Once in awhile, someone sitting in the pews will go around a curtain to make confession with Argent Confessor Paletress.
In patch 3.3.0, the Tournament Grounds' defenses were reinforced with three guard towers - one between the Coliseum and Deathspeaker's Watch, one near the Silver Covenant Pavilion, and one near the Sunreaver Pavilion.
Scarabs will periodically appear and crawl around the grounds, hinting that is waiting below.This section concerns content exclusive to Hearthstone.
The guard towers added to the tournament grounds in Patch 3.3.0.
Orgrim's Hammer patrolling above the Tournament Grounds.
Goods and services
- <Grand Master Inscription Trainer>
- <Grand Master Engineering Trainer>
- <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- <Grand Master Leatherworking Trainer>
- <Grand Master Alchemy Trainer>
- <Grand Master Enchanting Trainer>
- <Grand Master Jewelcrafting Trainer>
- <Grand Master Blacksmithing Trainer>
- <Grand Master Tailoring Trainer>
- <Grand Master First Aid Trainer>
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Guard towers added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Construction complete.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.