Argent Tournament Grounds
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
The Argent Tournament Grounds is the location of the base for the Argent Crusade's Argent Tournament, north of Sindragosa's Fall, in the northeast area of Icecrown. It is a full-featured quest hub with flight masters, profession trainers, and vendors. Because both sides have access to the area, it is designated as a sanctuary.
To start the quest-chain proper, look for the Argent Pavilion just to the west of the Crusaders' Coliseum. On the map provided, you will see that it is marked by "START HERE". Justicar Mariel Trueheart stands just inside and two Argent Peacekeepers stand just outside the entrance to the building. The northern part of the building serves as a chapel of the Light led by Argent Confessor Paletress. Once in awhile, someone sitting in the pews will go around a curtain to make confession with Argent Confessor Paletress.
In patch 3.3.0, the Tournament Grounds' defenses were reinforced with three guard towers - one between the Coliseum and Deathspeaker's Watch, one near the Silver Covenant Pavilion, and one near the Sunreaver Pavilion.
Goods and services
- Arthur Denny <Grand Master Inscription Trainer>
- Binkie Brightgear <Grand Master Engineering Trainer>
- Bethany Cromwell <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- Kul'de <Grand Master Leatherworking Trainer>
- Crystal Brightspark <Grand Master Alchemy Trainer>
- Fael Morningsong <Grand Master Enchanting Trainer>
- Oluros <Grand Master Jewelcrafting Trainer>
- Rekka the Hammer <Grand Master Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Dustin Vail <Grand Master Tailoring Trainer>
- Joseph Wilson <Grand Master First Aid Trainer>
The guard towers added to the tournament grounds in patch 3.3.0.
Orgrim's Hammer patrolling above the Tournament Grounds.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Guard towers added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Construction complete.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.