Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Often caught chewing on things they shouldn't be, goats were initially blamed for the crash of the Exodar.
A gleeful little goat that's out of this world.
Inter-goat-lactic - If you're looking for a companion to jump into your heart and nibble your socks, this little interstellar traveler would love somewhere to call home. She'll light the way with her Naaru-touched horns, climbing, swimming, and running wherever you go. Adopt this rambunctious little ruminant today!
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Until December 31, 2014, Blizzard donated 100% of all sales from this companion to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Over $1.9 million dollars was raised.
- She is likely a reference to the fact that many players refer to draenei as "space goats".
- Ornyx uses Argi as his avatar.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.