Argunite is a mineral that was once abundant on Argus. Its magical properties helped eredar civilization thrive. One example of its use is the Argunite Keystone powering the Argunite Matrix that powered part of the city of Mac'Aree. The Army of the Light uses argunite to power their technology. Even when broken, power still emanates from argunite pieces.
As a pet
- Flickering Argunite are argunite geodes born from the crash site of the Xenedar on Argus. They can be captured through pet battles near the ship's crash site in Krokuun.
- The pylons and keystone involved in and were originally arkonite on the patch 7.3 PTR, but were changed to argunite by the time the patch went live because arkonite wasn't created until the draenei arrived on Draenor, many thousands of years after fleeing Argus.
- Due to similarities between argunite and azerite, argunite is likely the crystallized blood of Argus' world-soul, which is known to harden into crystal as well.
- The Forgotten Crystal Tender's crystals are presumably argunite.
- Because of the similarities between argunite and arkonite and how they were used, Hataaru's creation of arkonite was most likely an attempt to reproduce argunite.