|Title||<Reliquary High Examiner>|
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Cracked Coast, Vol'dun|
Arlethal Sunwatcher is High Examiner of the blood elf Reliquary, and, according to Alliance intelligence, the highest ranking member of the organization. He oversaw an excavation site on the Cracked Coast in Vol'dun, from where he supervised an archaeological mission in the region. He apparently hired Bilgewater goblins to do the dirty work for him.
The Alliance considered Arlethal a priority Horde target and sent a force to Vol'dun to assassinate him. The mission leader Halford Wyrmbane initially planned to create a synchronized explosive attack on all three Reliquary excavation sites in Vol'dun, but after the Alliance team disrupted Reliquary operations in several locations around Vol'dun, Shandris Feathermoon and the Alliance adventurer found Arlethal at his camp and seized the opportunity to kill him on the spot.
- Fireball — Inflicts Fire damage to an enemy.
- Flamestrike — Calls down a pillar of flame, burning all enemies in a selected area.
- Alliance? Here in Zandalar?
- The Reliquary will avenge me...
- Arlethal is described in as the highest-ranking member of the Reliquary, and he possesses the title of "High Examiner". This seems odd as the Reliquary already has a leader, High Examiner Tae'thelan Bloodwatcher. During the beta, Arlethal Sunwatcher was also called Arlethal Bloodwatcher, adding to the confusion.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.