Arming the Tribe
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Experience||16,450 (at level 110)|
|Rewards||19 40 (at level 110)|
Arm 8 Scorched Sands Outcasts.
- Villagers armed (8)
We need to get de weapons you brought back from Tongo's hideout into de hands of our fellow outcasts. Mojambo's gang could attack any minute now.
We need to be prepared. Take de weapons and get dem to de unarmed members of de tribe.
If Mojambo thinks he can raid our home without a fight, he's got another thing coming.
You will receive:
De time for war is nearly upon us.
It's a good thing you armed de tribe! Mojambo and his gang are attacking as we speak!
- This place is our home. We won't be driven away without a fight.
- The battle is approaching. Take this sword and remain vigilant.
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: I refuse to bow down to Mojambo and his gang!
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: I'll fight until my last breath!
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: If I die today... I'll go down fighting!
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: Mojambo will never take me alive!
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: Mojambo won't take us without a fight!
- Scorched Sands Outcast says: We're in this together. I won't back down!
Upon completion of this quest, the Scorched Sands Arena becomes phased to show Scorched Sands Outcasts fighting Zandalari Exiles, with (a for the moment unattackable) Mojambo sitting on a krolusk in the center of the arena.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.