- Armor Scraps
- Alterac Valley
- Binds when picked up
- "Return to your base blacksmith to help upgrade troops."
- Sell Price: 2
Armor Scraps can often be found on the bodies of enemies slain in Alterac Valley. You can use the scraps to improve the armor of your allied clan in the Valley.
As a quest objective
This item is an objective for the following quests:
- You turn stacks of 20 Armor Scraps to the Blacksmith in each base camp:
- Each turn gives the player 10 reputation points to the appropriate faction.
- As more armor scraps are turned in, the periodic bonus given by the Generals also increases. Players with Honored reputation can also instruct the blacksmith to upgrade all the NPCs in the Valley if enough scraps have been collected.
- Once the battleground is completed, any armor scraps left in your inventory will be removed.