Arnold Croman is a human that boldly stepped through the Dark Portal in search of justice and honor. He was first seen fighting Iron Horde Grunts alongside many others at the Dark Portal in Tanaan Jungle. Unfortunately for him, he was captured and subsequently lost his faith, chained up in the Bloodmaul Slag Mines. Croman's rescue has since rekindled his desire for redemption. Once rescued, he becomes a follower.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Assault on the Dark Portal||90||87,515|
|Bloodmaul Slag Mines||91 - 100|
- Garrison gossip
Who needs slaying, commander?
I need you to come on patrol with me.
- Croman says: Ah, at last.
- Croman says: Do it now!
- Croman says: Enough talk!
- Croman says: Very well. Come with me if you want to live.
- Croman says: Ha! I can see you are brave, but danger is my trade!
- Croman says: I live, I love, I slay, and I am content.
- Croman says: For me, there is no spring.
- Croman says: I miss the smell of fresh wind before a storm...
- Croman says: I will crush my enemies and see them driven before me...
- Croman says: All that matters is that we few stood against many.
- Croman says: Grant me one request. Grant me revenge!
- Croman says: I'm your worst nightmare!
- Croman says: If it bleeds, we can kill it!
- Croman says: No man shall live in chains!
- Croman says: Not men, not women, not beasts...
- Croman says: Nothing can hurt me! Only pain.
- Croman says: This I can trust.
- Croman says: Today could use a little mayhem, what do you say?
- Croman says: Just point me at any ogres. I'll carve 'em up for you.
- Croman says: When's the next battle, commander?
- Croman says: Who needs slaying, commander?
- Croman says: Good to see you again, sir.
- Croman yells: I'll... be... back...
- Main article: The Riddle of Death#Notes
- Croman parodies Conan, as portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer. He also quotes lines from other Schwarzenegger films, like Predator and The Terminator.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- ^ (spell)