Arthas' Betrayal (WC3 Human)
- The bells ring when the Prince is arriving to the kingdom. The bridge comes down as Arthas and his "royal guards" approach it. The crowd is tossing flower peddles the corridors of the capital. Arthas catches one and rubs it. He then drops it to the ground and continues to the throne room. King Terenas hearing his son from the other side of the door. Arthas slams open the door as he walks towards his father's throne. Terenas stands up from his throne as his son kneels and draws out his sword Frostmourne.
- Terenas: "Ah, my son. I knew you would be victorious."
- The whispers through the blade tells Arthas as follows:
- Arthas: "You no longer need to sacrifice for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything."
- Arthas rises to his feet and unhoods himself to his father. As the his royal guards depart in both directions, Arthas approaches his father upon his throne and puts him down on the ground. The camera showing the wall of the shadow figures as it unfolds.
- Terenas: "What is this? What are you doing, my son?"
- Arthas: "Succeeding you, father."
- Arthas stabs his father with the runeblade and his crowns falls off his head.
- Arthas: "This kingdom shall fall! And from the ashes shall arise a new order, that will shake the very foundations of the world!"
- Arthas' walk after he slams the doors open was made by recording Chris Metzen walking.
- On the Warcraft Collectors Edition DVD, Nicholas Carpenter stated that an artist etched their initial on Frostmourne during the rising close up of Arthas.