|Title||<Druid of the Talon>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Cenarion Expedition, Guardians of Hyjal, Druids of the Talon|
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
She gives the quests to invade Fireplume Peak.
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
She can be found under the tree in the southern part of Lunarfall along with several other druids of the talon.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Blades Edge Mountains||70||5,589|
- Molten Front
The subject of this section did not make it out of the PTR stages.
- Blade's Edge Mountains
- Gossip text
- Our Storm Crows struggle to fly in this high density air, but the fire hawks on that ridge seem to soar with ease.
- They are as wild as any of the creatures in the Plane of Fire, yet there is beauty in their form.
What more can you tell me about these fire hawks?
- Well, my master Morthis is really the expert, but I can share with you what I know.
- They are not birds. Certainly, they fly, their wings have appearance of feathers, and we even call them hawks, but that is where the comparisons to bird stops. In fact, it would appear they have more in common with dragons: an affinity with fire, a solitary nature, and - based on what we've seen - some indications of intelligence.
- Isn't it? However, they do differ from dragons when it comes to their lifespan. Whereas the dragons of our world can live for millennia on end, these fire hawks live brief lives, passing quickly from egg to adulthood to death.
- Trough my master warns against making emotional connections to our studies, sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for them. They burn so brightly in life... but in death, they're quickly replaced and forgotten.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now also appears in Lunarfall.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Now also appears in the Molten Front.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.