Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-VIII
|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Artifact Research Compendium: Volumes I-VIII
- Binds to Blizzard account
- Use: Will allow you to reach Artifact Knowledge Level 40 when used in conjunction with all unused Artifact Research documents. Not usable if the pupil has already researched 40 or more Artifact Research documents.
- Requires Level 1
- "Contains eight volumes of notes detailing many of the great weapons that have played a role in Azeroth's history."
This item is sold by the following at your Class Hall for 1000 :
- Illanna Dreadmoore <Ebon Blade Archivist> in Acherus: The Ebon Hold
- Vahu the Weathered <Illidari Researcher> at the Fel Hammer on Mardum
- Celadine the Fatekeeper <Dreamgrove Researcher> at the Dreamgrove in Val'sharah
- Holt Thunderhorn <Lore and Legends> at Trueshot Lodge in Highmountain
- Edirah <Tirisgarde Researcher> at the Hall of the Guardian in Dalaran
- Lorewalker Cho <Head Archivist> at the Temple of Five Dawns on the Wandering Isle
- Sister Elda <Keeper of the Ancient Tomes> at the Sanctum of Light in Eastern Plaguelands
- Juvess the Duskwhisperer <Keeper of Scrolls> in Netherlight Temple
- Filius Sparkstache <Archivist> at the Hall of Shadows in Dalaran
- Gorma Windspeaker <Keeper of Legends> at the Heart of Azeroth in the Maelstrom
- Mile Raitheborne <Head Archivist> in the Dreadscar Rift
- Fjornson Stonecarver <Keeper of Legends> in the Skyhold
Requires Artifact Knowledge Rank 45 to purchase.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-05-22): "Artifact Knowledge can now be researched to a maximum level of 40 (was 50)."
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.