Asking a Favor
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Ask Khadgar for a source to power the Legion communicator.
We sent a small force to find Caria, but we have not heard word since. Jace has a Legion communicator he believes we can use to reach them - we just need a power source.
Perhaps you could see if Khadgar has anything we could use? I'm afraid our allies are few.
Caria Felsoul was one of our best... before she answered the Legion's foul call.
She now wields the Aldrachi Warblades - the soul-rending armaments of the ancient race's greatest champion, who fell only to Sargeras himself.
We sent a party to track Caria down, but we have not heard from them in some time. Jace has nearly repaired a Legion communicator so we can make contact - we need only a power source.
Could you ask Khadgar for assistance? Our friends in this world are few.
It's good to see you again. If there's anything I can do to help you take the fight to the Legion, just let me know.
- 1,480 XP
- Archmage Khadgar says: Councilors, this is the demon hunter I spoke of.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-08-30): "The Living Flames summoned by Felsoul Crushers now give appropriate levels of experience during "The Hunt"."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.