Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Aspect of the Chameleon
|Aspect of the Chameleon|
Aspect of the Chameleon is a hunter ability, learned with the item . It is a disruptive PvP ability, removing the hunter from tracking hunter (Track Humanoids) or druid's (Track Humanoid) minimap for 1 minute.
- This aspect can be used in Warsong Gulch when assaulting; defending hunters and druids would often turn on their tracking so they locate and ping runners or target enemies before enemies appear on screen.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Renamed from Aspect of the Beast.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added as a glyphed ability but no longer increases melee attack power.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now increases melee attack power by 10% for the hunter and the hunter's pet.