Aspect of the Cheetah
- "AotC" redirects here. For another abbreviation meaning, see Ahead of the Curve.
|Aspect of the Cheetah|
It increases movement speed by 90% for 3 seconds and then by 30% for 9 seconds, essentially increasing movement speed by 45% for 12 seconds.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 22 (was 5).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Increases your movement speed by 90% for 3 sec, and then by 30% for another 9 sec.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Aspect of the Cheetah and both now share a 10-second cooldown and no longer appears on the stance bar.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Can now be learned at level 16.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): This ability will now cause Hunters to become dazed when struck while sitting.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Wand damage will again correctly daze players with this effect active.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Speed increased.