We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Aspect of the Monkey
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Aspect of the Monkey|
- Monkey see, monkey dodge.
Aspect of the Monkey was a defensive Animal Aspect for increasing dodge; also the first aspect a hunter used to receive from training.
- This was the best Animal Aspect to use while engaged in melee combat prior to attaining .
- Lowered your damage taken.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- Warriors can potentially do more damage to you with the aspect on due to .
- ( Talent): Increases the Dodge bonus of your Aspect of the Monkey by 2% per rank (3 ranks total).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.