At Your Command (Horde)
94 (Requires 94)
Choose which outpost structure to construct.
- Use the Drafting Table
- Building selected
Commander, the outpost is nearly fully operational.
Either one would provide us with the additional firepower we need to stop the Iron Horde's advance.
The plans are on the drafting table. It's your call.
At your command.
Your will be done.
For the Horde!
- 1400 XP
- Vol'jin's Arsenal
- Vol'jin's Arsenal will provide higher quality weapons and armor for your troops.
- Once fully operational, Vol'jin's Arsenal grants the use of [Artillery Strike] within Talador.
- Artillery Strike 40 yd range — Orders your Armory to begin an artillery strike at the targeted location. The Armory will fire 3 volleys over 3 sec. Each volley deals 32,960 damage to all affected enemies and stunning them for 3 sec. Max 3 charges Instant. (3.33 min recharge)
- Arcane Sanctum
- The Arcane Sanctum will transform some of your forces into powerful spellcasters.
- Once fully operational, it grants the use of [Guardian Orb] within Talador.
- Guardian Orb — Summons a Guardian Orb at your location that electrocutes enemies within 15 yards for 12,360 damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. Instant. (5 min cooldown)
- Upon completion
- Gazlowe yells: Yo everybody, listen up. Thanks to our commander we got a new building up!
- Gazlowe yells: We gotta get this new structure up to snuff pronto, alright? Get to it yesterday!
- Gazlowe says: You won't be needin' me, you're in charge after all.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.