|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Title||<Guardian of the Idol>|
|Race||Dire troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Temple of Atal'Hakkar|
Atal'alarion <Guardian of the Idol> is a level 49 elite dire troll mini-boss found in the Temple of Atal'Hakkar in the Swamp of Sorrows. He is the sworn protector of the idol found on the lowest level of the temple.
Atal'alarion can be pulled without adds when he is near the stairs.
To spawn him, you must activate the statues in the proper order. The order is Bottom (S), Top (N), Bottom-Left (SW), Bottom-Right (SE), Top-Left (NW), Top-Right (NE).
- Ground Tremor — Stuns nearby enemies, rendering them unable to move or attack for 2 sec.
Dropsfor the quests:
- My banishment has ended, let the blood flow!
- I'll feast on your bones!
- Atal'alarion is voiced by Marc Graue.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.