Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Auchindoun and the Ring of Observance
120 (Requires 60)
+250 Lower City
Take your orphan, Dornaa, to the Meeting Stone at the Ring of Observance in the middle of Auchindoun. Auchindoun, in turn, is in the middle of Terokkar Forest's Bone Wastes. Make sure to call for her if she is not present when you arrive.
- Dornaa taken to the Ring of Observance
One of the priests that comes to visit told a story about a place nearby. It's called Auchindoun, and it's supposed to be very important to the draenei.
He said it used to be the place where the bodies of the draenei were taken when they died. But some time ago, something bad blew it up.
I'd like to see its Ring of Observance. The orphan matron told me that it is in the middle of the Bone Wastes, on the south side of the Terokkar Forest.
Please, <Mr./Miss> <name>, can we go?
Are we there yet? Just protect me from the spooky ghosts, okay?
Oh, it's just wonderful! I mean, it looks pretty old... and yeah, someone sure did blow it up. But just look at it!
Ooh, and did you look up at the sky?
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Land at the Meeting Stone in the center of the Ring of Observance and summon Dornaa, who starts a summon. This is currently broken, but you are supposed to be able to click on the portal and summon an Alliance Adventurer whose dungeon group had abandoned them. You will automatically get credit, but if you want to click the portal:
- When Dornaa starts the portal, quickly abandon the quest.
- Quickly get the quest again from Dornaa. She will channel the portal for 20 seconds.
- Once you have re-accepted the quest, the portal will be useable.
- Draenei Orphan says: Oh wow!
- Dornaa begins to examine the stone edifice, and then touches it.
- Dornaa triggers a summoning portal. If you do not click on it right away:
- Draenei Orphan whispers: Is this where all of the adventurers come from? Help me.
- When you click the portal, it summons a random Alliance Adventurer!
- (Bowing to Dornaa) Alliance Adventurer says: Thank you for the summon, little one. My group left for the dungeon without me!
- The Adventurer starts running off to one of the four dungeon entrances, then stops.
- Symbols of Divinity? Check. Candles? Check. Arcane powder, uh... arcane powder? Oh, no! This is the last time I offer to pick up reagents for anyone. Is there a vendor around here?
- Is there a mage around here? I'm supposed to be bringing the food and water...
- Boy, I could really use one of those gryphons right about now...
- The next person who asks me for a potion is getting a knuckle sandwich. I quit alchemy!
- The Adventurer continues on their way.
- Draenei Orphan whispers: That was neat!