Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Audience with the Stonemother
83 (Requires 82)
Attend the Audience with the Stonemother.
- Attend the Stonemother's Audience
Stay where you are, champion. I have not yet decided what to do with you or your Earthen Ring.
You've done well. The Stonemother listens and the World Pillar is not far from our reach.
- Therazane says: And so the "champion" arrives.
- Therazane says: So small. So soft. It's a wonder you've even lasted this long down here, fleshling.
- Therazane says: Or perhaps a testament to your abilities.
- Therazane says: All of this for a piece of the World Pillar? What exactly do you shaman intend to do with it?
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We came here seal da rift Deathwing tore into Azeroth. We need the World Pillar to repair da hole on dis side.
- Therazane says: And what then? Will you leave Deepholm to its denizens?
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We'll leave. We've no desire to be stayin' where we're not welcome.
- Therazane says: I'm glad you're at least that perceptive.
- Therazane says: I propose this: We will march on the Twilight cult and extinguish any utterings of Deathwing's name from this realm. Your Earthen Ring will march with us.
- Therazane says: You do this, and I will send Gorsik to the temple with our piece of the World Pillar.
- Therazane says: Seal the rift and leave this place.
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We'll be doin' exactly that, then. Ya have our tanks, Stonemother.
- Therazane says: Save your thanks. We march upon the Twilight Precipice as soon as our forces are gathered. I expect to see you on the battlefield.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.