Ayala's Stone Heart
- Ayala's Stone Heart
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- +2010 Stamina
- +1781 Critical Strike
- +1336 Mastery
- Prismatic Socket
Your attacks have a chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage, consume no extra Rage, and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.
Your attacks have a chance to make your next Execute cost no Rage and be usable on any target, regardless of health level.
- Classes: Warrior
- Requires Level 110
- "In the pits of Valhalas, Ayala the Relentless cut down foe after foe on his way to legend. Becoming more lethal as his opponents weakened, he was truly terrifying to spectate."
- Sell Price: 58 49 25
Ayala's Stone Heart enhances . It is named after Ayala the Relentless.
This item drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
This item is likely a reference to Blizzard employee Dean Ayala, currently a Game Designer for Hearthstone. The flavor text's mentions of progressing to legend, becoming more lethal, and being terrifying to spectate are all likely references to various game mechanics in Hearthstone.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Procs per minute reduced.
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Hotfix (2016-09-14): "Level 110 legendary rings and amulets, which all previously had no sockets, should now have 1 Prismatic socket per item."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.