|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
- The blood of Azeroth crystalizes into chunks of Azerite, an extremely potent and powerful material.
Azerite is the name given to the crystallized blood of Azeroth. When stabbed the world with his sword, it caused her to bleed her life essence all over the world. First discovered by the Bilgewater Cartel in Silithus, the Alliance and the Horde are now fighting over it. gave an adventurer the Heart of Azeroth, a relic from Azeroth herself that allows the bearer to consume the Azerite and through it, heal Azeroth.
- Being a titan's blood, like the Well of Eternity, azerite is arcane in nature.
- It is an extremely potent mineral that can be used to power machines and weapons.
- When mixed with natural gas, liquid Azerite can harden quickly making it easy to obtain.
- Azerite can also form elementals.
- Azerite has been likened to plutonium in regards to the nature of its discovery by the Horde and Alliance.
- With patch 7.3.5, has an azerite-decorated cane.
The might have been an early form of Azerite as it shares a similar icon and eventually reward . See Arcanomancer Vridiel#Background.
- ^ Epilogue Horde Cinematic
- ^ BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive
- ^ MMO-Champion: World of Warcraft – Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive
- ^ Mech Jockey says: Some kind of arcane crystal that makes you better in every way! A bit unstable, maybe, but that's ok!
- ^ Seething Shore text
- ^ 2017-11-07, BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Gameplay and Systems Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2017-11-15