- For other uses, see Azeroth (disambiguation).
|Level: 1 - 60; 80 - 92|
Southern Eastern Kingdoms
Though Azeroth was held for some time by the Horde during the Second War, it has mostly been freed by the Alliance. It contains both the region of Stormwind and Stormwind City (capital of the region), as well as the several surrounding territories.
Zones in World of Warcraft
- Blasted Lands, formerly known as the Black Morass
- Burning Steppes
- Deadwind Pass
- Elwynn Forest
- Redridge Mountains
- Stranglethorn Vale
- Swamp of Sorrows
Notes & trivia
- The continents of Azeroth, Khaz Modan, and Lordaeron — as part of the larger Eastern Kingdoms continent — would technically be referred to as subcontinents in real world geographical/geological terminology. But the term isn't used in any published Warcraft source.
- The Stormreaver clan section in the Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness manual says: "Domain: Stormwind, Azeroth and Balor, Azeroth". This may get a bit confusing, but it tells that the Stormreaver have control over the domain of Stormwind from the continent of Azeroth and Balor of the continent of Azeroth.
- It is also called "continent of Stormwind" in the Warcraft RPG.
Azeroth during the First War.
Azeroth during the Second War.
Azeroth during the Invasion of Draenor.
The continent of Azeroth is in the southeast of the world of Azeroth.
Azeroth before Cataclysm.
- ^ Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness manual, Places of Mystery, The Portal
- ^ The Comic: Conflicting Loyalties
- ^ Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos manual, p.3 Quote:The Alliance forces under Sir Lothar managed to push Doomhammer’s clans out of Lordaeron and back into the orc-controlled lands of Azeroth.
- ^ Lands of Conflict, backcover Quote:"...the eastern continents of Azeroth, Khaz Modan and Lordaeron..."
- ^ Lands of Conflict, p. 11-12, 17, 33, 40, 42-45, 47, 49, 51, 52, 54-59, 62, 68, 76, 78-79, 89, 101, 122, 151, 155-159, 168-169
- ^ World of Warcraft manual, 104
- ^ Grim Batol (WC2 Human)
- ^ Lands of Conflict, p. 54
- ^ Tides of Darkness, pg. 5
- ^ Lands of Conflict, p. 52
- ^ a b Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness manual, Clans of the Horde, Stormreaver Clan
- ^ Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- ^ The Last Guardian
- ^ Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, p.26 Quote: They launched a new campaign that ended up ravaging the continents of Lordaeron, Khaz Modan and Stormwind.