|Race||Fungal giant (Elemental)|
|Level||91 - 102 Rare|
|Health||?? - 47,484|
|Location||Umbrafen, Shadowmoon Valley|
- Fungal Root - The caster sends a series of vines outward to the target location. Upon arrival the vines will persist for 2 sec. Any enemies who are caught in the vines when they expire are rooted for 6 sec.
- While rooted, the victim suffers Nature damage every 3 seconds.
- Mushroom Bloom - Detonate all of your current mushrooms over 10 sec. Each detonation inflicts Nature damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the blast.
- Mushroom Growth - The caster hurls a cluster of mushrooms at the target. Entering the area of these mushrooms will cause them to explode for Nature damage.
- Mushroom Spores - The caster hurls a cluster of mushrooms at the target. Entering the area of these mushrooms will cause them to explode for Nature damage.
- Spoiling Spores - Your next swing will inflict significant Nature damage and inflict the target with Spoiling Spores. Further attacks from Spoiling Spores inflict 100% more damage per application of Spoiling Spores.
- If the victim dies under the effect of Spoiling Spores, a mushroom will form at their location.
To check whether Ba'ruun has been looted, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Ba'ruun has been looted; "false" indicates the opposite.