- This creature can be captured by engaging it in a pet battle.
By default, Baa'l has almost 9,000 hp and this ability:
However, should players (or nearby players) have access to a fully-empowered Uuna by completing her storyline, when players summon her, she will weaken Baa'l:
- Uuna says: Oooh, I know what to do with guys like this!
- Uuna yells: Eat stars, bad guy!
- Uuna yells: Get him, friend! Use your pet battle attack!
The weakened Baa'l has these abilities:
- Magic: Cannot be dealt more than 35% of their maximum health in one attack.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
When summoned, Baa'l says this:
- Souls fEast on enDless shrieKing, in darKNess they writhe and scream, yOu WiLl join thEm, toGether forEver morE!
- The name "Baa'l" is a pun on Baal, a name often associated with demons in pop culture. In Blizzard's Diablo franchise, Baal is the Lord of Destruction and one of the seven Great Evils.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.