||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Badge of Justice, frequently also called Heroic tokens is a reward which drops from all boss kills in heroic mode or raid instances. When a boss drops badges, all raid members can loot them. In heroics, normal bosses drop one badge and the end boss two. In raid instances, all bosses usually drop two, in some cases the first boss of the instance may drop only one and the end boss three. The best place to farm them is Karazhan; a full clear of that instance yields 22 badges for each raid member.
The badges of justice can be spent at the following special vendors:
- He offers a choice of Karazhan-level epic gear, resistance gear and Primal Nethers
- Zul'Aman-level epic gear (also comparable to drops from Serpentshrine Cavern/Tempest Keep)
- PvP Epic gear.
- All six types of craftable Burning Crusade epic gems (15 badges each)
In addition, Anwehu and Ontuvo can be found in the Terrace of Light next to the portal to Quel'Danas and have identical wares to Smith Hauthaa and Shaani respectively.
The following is a complete listing of the items which can be bought with [Badge of Justice] from the previous vendors.
Badge of Justice Merchandise
Totems, Librams, & Idols
Necklaces, Trinkets, & Rings
- Offered immediately after the patch, the [Life-Step Belt] has since been removed from the Badge offerings, and is now one of several drops in the Nalorakk timed encounter.
- The Battlemaster trinkets can also be purchased through the pvp reward system, costing 30000 honor points and 40 Alterac Valley marks each.