Ballador the Bright
|Ballador the Bright|
|Faction||Champions of Light, The Silver Hand, Alliance of Lordaeron|
|Unit Classified As||Ground|
- "Vile betrayer! You are not fit enough to even carry your father's name! Why Uther ever vouched for you is beyond me. You've stripped him of his honor by casting yours to the winds! You deserve a gruesome death, boy!"
- See Warcraft III Paladin quotes
- Ballador doesn't appear in the novel Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, but his lines are spoken by Gavinrad the Dire.
- Ballador could appear as a random hero on other multiplayer or campaign maps.
- The in-game files refer to Ballador as Edward Kang.
Statistics from Warcraft III
- Main article: Paladin (Warcraft III)
Hero Level: 4
In the RPG
Ballador was small for a human, but bulky and well-muscled. Though a quiet man, he nevertheless still commanded attention from others. His brown hair was kept in a long ponytail, and his brown eyes were kind. However, when he spoke, the rich baritone could undoubtedly either entrance women or command men.
Ballador was a quiet man when he was away from the battlefield, but was confident and commanding when fighting. He cut his teeth in the Second War and fought Arthas in the Third. Though he survived his encounter with Arthas in Andorhal, he failed to save Uther Lightbringer from Arthas’ blade, and this knowledge haunts him. This drives him in battle, as he commands the troops and puts himself in the middle of melee in each battle, regardless of whether he needs to or not. He searches out the commander of the enemy and attempts to take him/her/it down immediately.