- Not to be confused with Ban Lu.
- For the mount, see .
|Race||Tiger (Humanoid / beast)|
|Affiliation(s)||Order of the Broken Temple|
|Relative(s)||Xuen (father), Litter of Xuen, Xu-Fu (siblings), Ban-Fu (daughter)|
Ban-Lu is a tiger, the son of Xuen, who has accompanied the Grandmaster of the Peak of Serenity for generations. While Ban-Lu has served every previous Grandmaster, he and Hight were the greatest of friends. For many years they traveled the land, connecting with its people and maintaining its fragile peace. Ban-Lu was greatly affected by Hight's passing in the third invasion of the Burning Legion.
- Ban-Lu once swam to Kezan with Grandmaster Rochu. Rochu must have predated Hight as Hight was the last Grandmaster before the player, which means this swim predated Pandaria's mists evaporating.
- Ban-Lu is the son of a Wild God and therefore may be a Wild God himself, like Cenarius, the son of Malorne, is. On the other hand, Cenarius's own son Remulos has never been called a Wild God, showing that not all of the Wild Gods' children are necessarily Wild Gods themselves.
- It is also possible that Ban-Lu might be a spirit beast. Not only does he have a similar appearance to many spirit beasts, but it is known that spirit beasts are capable of procreating with Wild Gods, with the spirit beast Loque'nahak being the mate of the snow leopard loa, Har'koa.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.